Patch v0.61 is now live for Windows and Mac!
The Diplopia Beta version 0.61 is now available for download here if you have access. The changes in this patch are:
v0.61 Beta Patch Notes
- Removed some menu items in the tests.
- Fixed a formatting issue with the timers.
- Music now loops properly.
- Fixed issue where ring could be moved out of FOV in the dominant eye test.
- Fixed some issues with the suppression test.
- Fixed a bug with the dominance test where if you moved the ring really far it would behave strangely.
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to cheat at the depth test.
- Added asteroids to breaker around the outside to help with fusion.
- Sticky paddle now only has a single use.
- Fixed issue where you could not release the ball when you have a sticky paddle.
- Fixed a bug where the plus paddle powerup made the paddle smaller instead of bigger.
- Added more sound effects.
- Fixed a memory leak in the space game that was causing crashes.
- Fixed laser spawn locations as weapon power increases.
- Increased weapon base damage and upgrade damage.